Request a Sponsor

One of the most important pre-move requirements is to request a sponsor in accordance with AR 600-8-8. Sponsorship is available for Soldiers and Families newly assigned to Korea.

Complete the Form DA 5434 after your levy briefing and submit to your outgoing Military Personnel Division (MPD) to request a sponsor.