Travelers with pets will be identified and placed at the front of the line in order to meet bus timelines. Soldiers must make prior coordination with their unit for the transport of kennels/pets that cannot fit on the bus.
- Pets (dogs and cats may enter or depart from the Republic of Korea (ROK) aboard Patriot Express.
- Incheon International Airport is the alternate authorized port of entry for pets when the Patriot Express reaches maximum pet capacity.
- Due to the absence of pet accommodations at Osan Air Base, the Osan Air Base Terminal is unable to accept pets traveling without their owners or a designated representative.
- Pets traveling without their owner or a designated representative must enter Korea through the Incheon International Airport.
Designated representatives traveling with pets on the Patriot Express must possess a “Designation of Representative for Privately-Owned Small Animal” form signed by the pet owner.
- Pet owners or designated representatives must comply with all inspection and quarantine procedures.
Pet owners or designated representatives must comply with all inspection and quarantine procedures.
Osan Passenger Terminal:
Calling from the US: 011-82-(0)31-661-6883
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OsanABPassengerTerminal